In the following image, various options available on the Contacts desktop can be seen:
- (1) MY CONTACTS: displays the user's personal contacts, which can only be viewed by them.
- (2) GROUP CONTACTS: displays all contacts that belong to a particular group to which the user belongs. The administrator creates these groups and grants group access to users.
- (3) TAGS: allows the user to classify contacts using color tags.
- (4) SEARCH: allows the user to search a contact directly by name.
- (5) INFORMATION: if the user has a question about the Contacts desktop, they can access this guide under Information.
- (6) ADD: this option allows the user to add a new contact. The following information must be filled in:
The user can add a new contact and fill in following information:
The user can edit contact data or delete contacts by clicking the buttons marked in the image below:
The following video explains how to create a tag and how to add it to a contact. It also explains how to edit and delete tags.