On the right side of the screen, there is an icon which allows the user to access:
- SETUP: to manage user profile, for example personal information, email, etc.
- LOGOUT: to exit the system.
When the user enters SETUP, it will appear in a new tab (see image below). Through this panel, divided into six sections, the user can modify their data.
1.1 General Information
In this section, the user will find four panels shown below:
- IDENTIFICATION: the user can change their name and phone number. The Group and DB group fields are filled automatically.
- LOCALE: the user can change the language of the application, their country and timezone. They can also choose a number and date format, as well as long or short date format.
- PASSWORD: the user can change their password, see date of most recent update, password security level, password expiration date, and failed login attempts. Note that password requirements, such as the number of characters, are set by the administrator.
- VIRTUAL DISK: shows the size of the virtual disk as a donut chart.
In this section, the user can view information about their session in real time, for example: the server to which they are connected, time of login and logout, how long they have been connected, and browsers they have used.
This section provides all email-related information:
- (1) EMAIL: user email address.
- (2) MAXIMUM EMAIL SIZE: establishes maximum permitted email size.
- (3) RECOVERY EMAIL ADDRESS: backup address where password will be sent if user forgets it.
- (4/5) EMAIL SIGNATURE / INCLUDE SIGNATURE: default signature added by the Axional Studio email application.
- (6) READ NOTIFICATION: indicates when an email has been read.
- (7) DELIVERY NOTIFICATION: indicates when an email has been received.
In this section, the user can set up printer configuration. Section panels are shown below:
- (1) SELECTING PRINTERS: the user can connect to a group of printers and set a default printer.
- (2) REPORTING SETTINGS: the user can choose how to print a report: with SQL query conditions on each page, only on the first page, grouping the same subgroups, printing the text in ASCII language, centering the text, etc.
- (3) HIDE HEADERS OF: the user can choose which parts of the header (date, time, user, database) will be shown when a report is printed.
- (4) PRINT COLORS: the user can set the colors in which documents will be printed.
- (5) PRINT MARGINS: the user can set margin size for reports.
In this section, the user can edit the configuration of their applications via the following panels:
- Look: the user can change the database display color.
- Editor: the user can change the program editor color.
- Query: the user can change the structure of their database filters to execute a formula.
- Report: the user can set the number of rows for query results.
- Form: the user can show hot keys (1) to see shortcuts, click show console (2), and disable checks (3) to validate data inserted in forms after they have entered all fields. In addition, the user can define next records(4) that they want to appear below the form.
1.6 Personal Information
User can enter or edit their home and work data.
The user can choose how many rows they want displayed in their channels.
Finally, in this section the user can see all information related to
Axional devices (1), enable location (2), and synchronize table rules (3).
Data in this section can only be modified by the system administrator.