Payments of tickets
Type of payments that the employee inform when creating a ticket type with payments flag activated.
The application does not allow closing the ticket until the entire amount of the ticket has been informed through a form of payment. Only reservations can make a partial payment.
The most important parameters of payments are:
- Code: Value unique, stored at ticket payments.
- Description: Name that apears at UI application to identify the type of payment.
- Order: Order to display at UI application.
- Type: Indicate CASH/OTHER/VOUCHER only type cash add change to ticket payments. Type Voucher when voucher type is informed.
- Image: Image displayed at application to choose the payment.
- Catalog: Allow to identify some payments with some stores. Keep empty for all stores.
- Voucher type: Means that this payment is for vouchers.
- Gateway: Means that payment has to be authorized by program.
- Account: Used for accounting process.
- Status: Active/Drop. Allow activate or deny to use this type of payment.
|Payment code||Payment collection code|
|Description||Description of the payment collection code|
|Type||Type of payment
|Voucher type||Voucher type|
|Payment gateway||Payment gateway
|Payment account||Payment account for accounting|
|State||State of payment