Each computer device hardware used at shop.
Only in mode POS.
Very important for appplications with cashaudit, because each terminal has his box and audit his box.
Terminal contains the user code that login to the POS application, with this user system will extract all necessary info as:
Store, Catalog, Products, Employees...
The most important parameters of terminals are:
- Conection user: Must exist at wic_conf Database configuration with permisions.
- Terminal Name: Name of terminal.
- Store:Store code where terminal is located.
- Configuration code: Terminal configuration to set parameters as (Cashaudit,Category counters, tree mode, Various product...).
Also is defined the printers used by this terminal and the templates associates for print tickets, print cashaudits, mail templates, testing printer.
*More info at Printers section.
|Terminal ID||SPT terminal code|
|Terminal name||Terminal description|
|Configuration code||Configuration code of Terminal
|Connection user||Connection user code|
|User created||User who first added the record
|Date added||Date of record creation
|Update user||Last user to modify the record
|Update date||Date of most recent record modification
2 Terminal configuration
Terminal configuration for POS application mode.
The most important parameters of configuration are:
- code: unique value to link at terminals.
- Description: Name of configuration.
- Language: Default language of application. Also employee has filed to set his language.
View mode: Main POS view
- Full cart
- Vertical category
- Horizontal category
- Appearance: Application Dark/White
- Has cashaudit:Means that terminal must open cashaudit before close any ticket, and can perform cashaudit validations. More info at Cashaudit documentation. EPOS
- Tree mode: category tree mode:
- Default: Allways display all categories
- Custom: Only display the selected tree category.
- Counters: Display number of products by category.
- Mode cart close: when closing a ticket application will positionet to employees login list.
- Cart product:
Product identifier to use for various product at application.
If this field is informed, application show option 'various product',
this allow the employee if has role 'various product' to add a product to the card with editable text description and price.
At ticket line will apppear this product id.
|Viewer mode||Transaction viewing mode
|Appearance||Appearance of the cart
|Mode cart close||Mode cart close (Cart or login)
When ticket it's close the program it's posicioned at cart or login.
|Cart product||Product of the cart|
|Has cashaudit||Indicates if the terminal has cashaudit.
The program don't let close a document (Ticket) untill
cashaudit its open.
|Counters||Display counters (Category,Brands, Providers...)
|Tree mode||Mode of tree (default)
(Custom) redraw the tree at the end of child. Like amazon do.
|Taxfree operator||Diva operator (Tax free)|
|Language code||Language code of the terminal. It sets the language code displayed in the UI.|
|Url hash image low||Url hash image low|
|URL hash image high||URL hash image high|
|Registry user||User who entered the registry
|Registration date||Log entry date
|Update user||Last user to modify the registry
|Update date||Date of most recent modification