2 Question groups and Questions
Used to inform extra data during ticket creation.
Each Question groups contains several ordered fields with type (Date, number, text, combo, ...) (Required/ None required). Allow the employee inform extra data at the ticket.
Exemple: During sales ticket, give the posibility to the employee to inform the postal code of the buyer.
Prepare a Group question with field postal_code type string and assign this group to the sale "type of document".
The most important parameters of Question groups are:
- Code: Value unique, used to link wiith type of documents.
- Active: Active/Drop. Allow activate or deny to use this question group.
- Order: Order to displayy at application.
- Code: Code of question.
- Label: Text to display at application for this field.
- Type: Type of field. (text,number,date,time,combo)
- Required: Display the field as required in form. Employee must inform the value before close the ticket.
* Not necessary for the ecommerce model.
To use combo fields, just add a combo code with the option-values.
|Code||Code of question group|
|Group name||Name of the group|
|Updated by||User who updated the register
|Date updated||Update date of the register