Type of documents used in mode POS
The most important parameters of types of document are:
- Code: Value unique, stored at tickets.
- Description: Name that apears at UI application to identify the type of document.
- Order: Order to display at UI application.
- Tiquet type: Allow to identify with one number, example: all returns with value 1, all sales with value 2 and all Reservations with value 3. Then at employees fill the configuration parameter 'Document types' with value 1 or 1,2 0r 1,2,3 to allow employee perform the type of documents. usefull to protect returns for exemple.
- Catalog: Allow to identify some types of document with some stores. Keep empty for all stores.
- Document/Document type: Used to process tickets to external application and indicate the destiny.
- Serie: String used to serialize the ticket STORE_CODE + SERIE + NUMBER.
- Status: Active/Drop. Allow activate or deny to use this type of document.
- Ask for payments: Must introduce the payment type to close the ticket.
- Refund: Means document type of type return.
- Request: Ticket is evaluated with the Js program 'pos_ticketh_request_call' to allow apply modifications at ticket before to close it.
- Promo: Ticket is evaluated with the Js program 'pos_ticketh_set_promos' to apply promotions on ticket before to close it.
- Stock: After close the ticket, apply stock modifications.
- Default document: Application prepare this type of document after closing a ticket. Normally the most used type of document for the store. Importatnt: Only one default document by catalog.
- Customer required: Means that employee must inform a customer before close the ticket.
- Source required: Means that employee must inform a ticket number refer before close the ticket.
- Invoice series: String used to serialize the ticket invoice STORE_CODE + SERIE + NUMBER.
- Detailed Invoice series: String used to serialize the ticket invoice detailed with customer, STORE_CODE + SERIE + NUMBER.
- Auto generated return: Document type to use for autogenerated return documents. Example: When request invoice detailed, system create the automatic return of ticket and create a new one with customer data.
- Reserve: Means that ticket is type reserve, (Allow partial payments), special list od reservations at application. Code informed at this field must be type sale and indicate the type of document to generate when final ending a reservation.
- Print copies: number of copies to print when ending ticket and printing.
- Text color and background color: hexadecimal colors to display at application list of type of documents.
- Group questions: Allow to inform the group of questions to use for this type oof document. Each group of questions has extra fields to be informed by the employee before close the ticket.
* Not necessary for the ecommerce model.
Unique identification code
|Description||Description of document type|
|Ticket type||Ticket type|
|Document||Document to generate
|Document type||Type of document to be generated|
|Catalog||Catalog code allows different types of tickets for different catalogs. If it is not informed, then all catalogs can have this ticket.|
|Questions group||Questions group code|
Indicative that the type of document is requires payment.
The employee must enter the payment methods.
It is required otherwise the document cannot be closed.
Indicator of return document.
When entering a line in the ticket, the amount will be negative.
|Promo||It indicate that the ticket has promotions
Indicative to be able to transfer the ticket to the central system, to be evaluated and even modified, returned to the POS for closing.
It allows validating a document before closing.
Allows the calculation of complex operations before closing.
The process is always carried out between the product selection screen and the ticket closing screen.
|SAF-T Requested||Request SAF-T certification
|Ticket Bai Requested||Request Ticket Bai
|Stock control||Stock control
|Invoice series||Invoice series|
|Detailed invoice series||Detailed invoice series|
|Autogenerated return type||Auto generated return type|
|Reserve||Type of the ticket to generate when ending a reserve|
Indicator to require the employee to select a customer.
The field is required, otherwise the document cannot be closed.
|Source document required||
Indicator of source document
It can be a free text.
It usually contains the number of the source document it refers to.
Used in returns, reservations, invoice tickets ...
|Print copies||Print copies
|Background color||Background color
|Text color||Text color
Document that the POS will propose by default.
In each sale of the POS, once a sale is finished, the POS will propose this type of document.
It is used to speed up the sales process and save a step of selecting the type of document if 90% time this type of document is made.
|Created by||User who first added the record
|Registration date||Log entry date
|Updated by||User who last updated the record
|Update date||Date of last record modification
Help for the visualization of the correct parameterization of the types of documents.
Each store can have its own types of documents through the use of the catalog, there should only be one as default.
And there are autogenerations in the invoice ticket processes, reservations.
To do this and to be able to verify that the document types are correctly parameterized, this object shows the status of the document types.
3 Question groups
Used to inform extra data during ticket creation.
Each Question groups contains several ordered fields with type (Date, number, text, combo, ...) (Required/ None required). Allow the employee inform extra data at the ticket.
Exemple: During sales ticket, give the posibility to the employee to inform the postal code of the buyer.
Prepare a Group question with field postal_code type string and assign this group to the sale "type of document".
The most important parameters of Question groups are:
- Code: Value unique, used to link wiith type of documents.
- Active: Active/Drop. Allow activate or deny to use this question group.
- Order: Order to displayy at application.
- Code: Code of question.
- Label: Text to display at application for this field.
- Type: Type of field. (text,number,date,time,combo)
- Required: Display the field as required in form. Employee must inform the value before close the ticket.
* Not necessary for the ecommerce model.
To use combo fields, just add a combo code with the option-values.
|Code||Code of question group|
|Group name||Name of the group|
|Updated by||User who updated the register
|Date updated||Update date of the register