1 Closed tickets
Tickets ended, tickets closed successfully
The most important parameters of the tickets closed are:
- Number: It is unique, it is composed of the store, the series of the document type and a sequential numerator.
- Store code: The code of the store that made the ticket.
- Terminal identifier: The identifier of terminal that made the ticket.
- Employee identifier: The identifier of the employee that made the ticket.
- Customer identifier: The identifier of the customer that made the ticket. In mode EPOS it's optional, in moe ECOM is required.
- ticket discount: Global discount percentage of the ticket.
- Identifier of promotion: Related to main promotions.
- Taxes: Total amount of ticket-taxes.
- Total: Total amount of ticket with taxes.
- Type: type of document, related to 'Document types' (Sale,Return, Reservation...)
- State:  Ended,  Canceled,  Historified
- Processed: Used only in server side to mark a ticket as processed.
- Accounted: Indicative ticket is accounted.
- Cashaudit: Indicative ticket is cashaudit.
- Date start: Initial date of ticket.
- Date end: Ended date of ticket.
- Message: Used at validation process to allow or not ending the ticket, if message is informed by XUDP: pos_ticket_validate, then the ticket can't be ended showing the message.
- Source document: The origin ticket-number. In Returns the source is the origin sale.
Object also show extended info as:
- Invoice: When an invoice ticket is requested. Show the invoice number and the customer.
- Products: Products purchased with the ticket.
- Payments: Payments used with the ticket. Cash, cards and vouchers.
- Taxfree: When an taxfree ticket is requested. Show taxfree information.
Closed tickets can't be modified or deleted from system.
Only the parameters accounted, processed, cash audit can be modified.
|Terminal ID||Terminal identification|
|Employee Id||Identifier of the employee who made the ticket. In Ecom mode this data is not reported.|
|Customer ID||Ticket customer identifier|
|Promotion ID||Identifier of the promotion that this ticket is linked to.|
|Source document||Reference ticket number (in returnings it indicates the origin ticket)|
1 - Open
2 - Paused
4 - Canceled
5 - Historized
|Processed||Indicates if the receipt has already been procesed
|Modified by employee||Flag that indicates that the employee modified the global ticket discount
|Cashaudit||Inside of cashaudit process
|Notes||Field to add notes to the ticket|
|Hash key||Hash key generated for the document|
|Taxes||Ticket total taxes|
2 Before closing ticket
Before closing a ticket, system allow to customize a procedure as a validating ticket.
<!-- ======================================================================= --> <!-- --> <!-- XUDP: pos_ticket_validate --> <!-- --> <!-- Customizable XUDP. --> <!-- Executed before closing the ticket and printing. --> <!-- At the end we call the pos_get_ticket_status function --> <!-- to know if there are messages at ticketh_open and ticketl_open tables.--> <!-- --> <!-- Write errors to pos_ticketl_open.line_message or --> <!-- pos_ticketh_open.ticket_message columns and --> <!-- the function pos_get_ticket_status will retrieve them in the call --> <!-- before close. --> <!-- ======================================================================= --> <procedure name='pos_ticket_validate'> <args> <arg name='p_ticket_id' like='pos_ticketh_open.ticket_id' mode='in' /> <arg name='o_ticket_status' type='integer' mode='out' /> </args> <define> <variable name='m_linid' like='pos_ticketl_open.linid' /> <variable name='m_product_id' like='pos_ticketl_open.product_id' /> <variable name='m_product_active' like='pos_product.product_active' /> </define> <body> <!-- ================================== --> <!-- CUSTOMIZABLE BODY CODE STARTS HERE --> <!-- ================================== --> <!-- ================================ --> <!-- CUSTOMIZABLE BODY CODE ENDS HERE --> <!-- ================================ --> <execute-function name='pos_get_ticket_status' into='o_ticket_status'> p_ticket_id </execute-function> </body> </procedure>