1 Global view
Through this form it is possible to define the products available in the PRO or ECOM applications: the better defined the catalog products, the better the user experience.
The most important parameters of the product are:
- Name: name of the product, primary name of the product without languages.
- Code: unique code. This field is searchable in the application.
- Category: main category of the product. The system also stores the product in all parent categories of this one.
- Provider: provider code of the product. The application allows filtering by this field.
- Brand: brand code of the product. The application allows filtering by this field.
- Model: model of the product. It is used as the product code of the provider. It is searchable field in the application.
- Assortment: classification of a product. Example: Harry potter assortment, it can assign this assortment to many products as merchandising, clothing, books... Then we can get reporting about sales of this assortment.
It determines whether the product has combinations or not, like size, colors...
When the product is simple, it has a unique combination.
When the product is not simple (multiple), it means that it is multiple and the system allows managing the product combinations to assign the combinations for the product.
Application UI will show combinations or not depending of this flag.
- Active: visible or not in the application.
- Show price: useful for ECOM application.
- Order: useful for ECOM application. It indicates that the product must be ordered by the company because it is not available.
- Has pack: indication that the product has a composition pack (sets of products).
- Has promotions: indication that the product has specific prices defined, product-promotions.
- Tax Group: related to product tax, to apply during ticket creation.
- Badge label: label overlay on the product image. Useful for ECOM application.
- Deal label: label at the bottom of the product image. Useful for ECOM application.
- Catalog. The system can manage various catalogs. Catalogs of products are assigned to stores to determine which products are available for that store. This box allows to add or remove the product from an specific catalog.
- Descriptions. Idiomatic descriptions of the product, searchable in the application. The field description allows adding HTML text.
- Information. Extended and grouped information of the product. This info field allows adding HTML text. It is displayed in the application on the detailed product view. Each group has as a tab component.
- Tags. Box that allows users to manage the assignment of tags for the product. Tags contain a specific text as (New, Fragile, Top...). It is searchable in the application.
- Promotions. Specific prices and promotions of the product. Prices, discounts of product. Box allows adding special events of product sales. The application displays and allows choosing these specific prices.
- Related products. Displayed carousel at detailed product as related products. This is a useful help for the customer during selection.
- Scores. Useful at Ecom application. Customers vote for products. This is the full list of votes. The result is accumulated in the product view.
- Images. It can add/remove images associated with the product, images that appear in the application.
- Images hash. When the image is externally stored, it sets the URL destiny to get the product images.
- Combination Management. Set Prices, cost, eans, additional info as weight, available date...
- Features. It sets the features of the product. Example: Feature Composition (wood, metal, glass, plastic). The application allows filtering by this field.
- Promotions. Promotions allow you to add specific prices and discounts for a specific product or combinations of products.
|Product ID||Identifier of the product|
|Code||Code of the product|
|Catalog code||Code of the catalogue of which the product belongs|
|Name||Name of the product|
|Provider code||Code of the provider of which the product belongs|
|Brand code||Code of the brand of which the product belongs|
|Model||Product code of provider|
|Badge label||Badge label to show with image card|
|Deal label||Deal label to show at item detailed|
|Is simple||Indicates if the product is simple (unique) or has combinations
|Category ID||ID of the category to which the product belongs|
|Has promotions||Indicates if the product has active promotions or active special prices
|Minimum Quantity||Minimum quantity for sales|
|Tax group||Tax group of which the product belongs|
|Show price||Indicates if the price is going to be showed in the POS app
|Is active||Indicates if the product is active or not active (unsubscribed)
|Order||Product that has to be ordered non stock
|Created by||User who created the record
|Date created||Date of the creation of the row
|User updated||User who has updated the register
|Date updated||Date of row last update
|Maximum Quantity||Maximum quantity for sales|
Images can be stored in the database or linked to an external URL.
3.1 Database images
Images related with product.
Set all related images of product, application display the images at product detailed. Set the cover to display the image at view product list.
The most important parameters of the product images are:
- Position: Order to display.
- Cover: the image to display at view product list.
- File: Image file to load or update.
* System allow to upload several images, read more about at EPRODUCT Processes section.