The system is designed to print the tickets during the creation process. However, it is also possible to print tickets already closed ticket as well as gift tickets.
1 Printing the ticket
During the process of creating tickets, there is the possibility of printing them: it is only necessary that the option PAY & PRINT is enabled. When this option is selected, the printout is sent to the device configured by default for that terminal.
It is also possible to print or reprint tickets already closed. For this purpose, it is necessary to select the ticket using the closed ticket search engine. Once the ticket has been selected, press the printer icon, located on the top toolbar, select the print option to print the ticket.
In the same way, to print a gift ticket, it is necessary to select the ticket using the closed ticket search engine. Once the ticket has been selected, press the printer icon, located on the top toolbar, and select the gift option to print the ticket. You can also select the Gift ticket per unit option.
2 The printer configuration
Terminals can have one or more printers assigned. The application will print the document on the default printer of the terminal. To select a new printer, access the printer configuration located on the top menu .
Some options require an employee's distinct role. Only to set default printer and print test options are allowed to all employees.
The printer configuration options are:
- Selecting a printer: if there is more than one printer, select the desired one by clicking on the name of the desired one.
- + Add printer: if the user has the required permits, use this option to add an existing printer to the list of the terminal printers.
- Set default printer: click and activate the tick-box to set the printer selected as the default printer.
- Editing the printer options: click on the edit icon to modify the templates assigned to each option or the addresses of the printer (IP, Port, Queue).
- Creating a new printer: if the user has the required permits, click on the Create printer icon to add a new printer to the list of the terminal printers.
- Test printout: click on the Print ticket icon to make a test printout of the printer selected.
- Remove printer: it is possible to remove a printer from the list by clicking on the Delete icon .