The purchasing ticket is a document with legal validity that accredits us as buyers of some goods or users of some services, in order to be able to exercise a series of rights that we have as consumers. For each type of action (sale, return, reservation ...) there is a corresponding ticket.
1 Selection of ticket type
Purchase tickets must include minimum mandatory information:
- Consecutive or correlative number
- Name of the store
- Address of the store
- Date of purchase: without it, we would not be able to make use of the guarantee or return period of any product that we buy.
- The total amount of the purchase with VAT: the ticket must include the total amount of the purchase, including VAT, also including a breakdown of each product.
Depending on the type of process to which the document corresponds (sale, return, reservation ...) it will be necessary for the ticket to include additional information. For this reason, it is necessary to have as many ticket types as possible processes. The employee will decide what type of ticket is necessary each time. There may be tickets associated with stores or employees.
- Access the main screen
- Click on the SALES option: the app will display the type of tickets available for that store.
- Click on the desired ticket option: some types will require to fill in specific fields.
- Add items if the type of item requires it.
- The ticket is ready to be accepted.
See that there are small icons next to each type: they can be enabled or disabled. Those icons enabled indicate what information is required.
2 Set customer
Most ticket types do not require a customer definition by default. But sometimes customer identification is mandatory. This is the case of those customers who wish to pass on expenses to the company, so identification with the CIF or the NIF is essential data to fill in this type of document.
This option is available in the upper left menu of the screen.
- Select the Customers option in the menu.
- Create a new customer: A customer form will be displayed. The required fields must be filled as a minimum.
- Edit customer: Select the customer's name and a form will be displayed with data that you can edit,this will depend on the permissions that the user has.
- Add customer: Click the add customer icon and the customer will automatically be added to the ticket type you previously selected.
- Search for an existing customer: Write next to the magnifying glass icon. .Search for an existing customer:
3 Extra Questions
This option allows the employee to inform extra data on the ticket during the purchase process. This information is often very useful for statistical analysis.
Each Question group contains several ordered fields with information (Date, number, text, ...) that can be Required or Not required.
For example: during the sale, it allows the employee to inform the postal code of the buyer in the ticket.
The extra questions are shown in a pop-up menu when the type of ticket that has those questions is selected.
The employee must inform these values before closing the ticket.
Sometimes extra questions are shown on a combo field.