POS Application allows the employees, if they have the appropriate role, to obtain the list of vouchers generated.
This functionality is used to reprint vouchers or view full information about them.
1 Vouchers list
The employee can stay informed of the vouchers through the main menu, always available from any screen.
- Click on the main menu.
- Select in the drop-down menu the option Voucher list: the system displays a filter form.
- Fill in one or more filter fields:
- Voucher code : it searches for the voucher number that exactly matches the one entered.
- Voucher active: select the option Yes to show active vouchers or the option No to show the non-active ones.
- Ticket number: it searches for the voucher, Return or Sale promotion, which was generated by this ticket number.
- Customer code: it searches for the voucher provided with the customer a code that exactly matches the code informed.
- Customer CIF: Search for the CIF number that matches the one entered.
- Customer name: Search for a customer name that matches the one entered.
- Customer phone: it searches for the voucher provided with a customer phone number that exactly matches the phone number informed.
- Customer email: it searches for the voucher provided with a customer email that exactly matches the email informed.
- Press the button Apply Filters: the system displays the list of those that fit the search criteria.
- Select the desired voucher among the results: the system display the voucher detail.
From this detailed view of the voucher, it is possible to know the origin, if it has been used and if it has generated a new voucher redeemable against future purchases.
In this example, the origin is a sale of 210€ that generated a voucher of 52.50€.