In this section, the user can view the list of printers which they can or cannot access.
1 General View
The user must click on the "Printers" button.
In the following image, the user can see the list of printers containing information such as:
- (1) PRINTER NAME: shows the name of the printer.
- (2) INFORMATION: if the user has questions about the Printer Desktop, they can access a guide by clicking the Information button.
- (3) REFRESH: allows the user to update printer information.
- (4) READY: establishes if the printer is available or not.
- (5) TYPE: establishes the type of document which the printer can print.
- (6) PRINT: prints a document when selected by the user.
2 Print a Document
The following video shows the user how to print a document and how to delete it from the printer queue.