Through this guide you will learn how to:
- Create a lead
- Convert a lead into a contact and an account
- Add a deal to the account
- Add a task to the deal
- Modify the deal status
- Close the deal
For further information and application setting, read the entire User guide.
1 Creating a lead
lead customer is a potential customer.
- Access Menu / CRM / Lead
- Press the Execute/Run button without specifying any filter on query screen: a lead customer form will appear.
- Press the Clear button: the lead customer form will be cleaned.
- Fill in the fields. All the information contained in this form refers to the contact person and the potential company.
Although only fields with an asterisk are compulsory, it is advisable to provide as much information as possible.
- Press the Insert button: the new lead has been created.
1.1 Converting the lead customer into an account/client
Once a lead customer becomes a real customer, it will be necessary to transform the data into an account and a contact.
- From the previous lead form, press the
Have in mind that, after converting a lead, the lead register will disappear.
button at the bottom of the form: the account and contact entities have been automatically created.
2 Add a deal to the account
A deal is the tangible business activity.
- If necessary, access Menu / CRM / Account
- Press the button to generate a new deal: the deal window will display required information.
- Press button: the new deal has been created and added to the account. You can add as many deals as necessary.
3 Add a task to the deal
The tasks are the activities required to achieve our objectives: calls, meetings, reports ...
- You can access just by clicking on the deal name link (see previous image) from the account form
Access Menu / CRM / Deals
- There are different ways to retrieve the deal from the query: through its name, the owner (usually the creator), the account ... Press the execute button: the selected deal form will be displayed.
- Press the button to generate a new task: the task window will display required information.
- Press button: the new task has been created and added to the deal. You can add as many tasks as necessary. As soon as the task status changes, you can select a new status (cancelled, completed, postponed...)
4 Modifying the deal stage
As time passes, the stage of the deal is likely to change. These stages can be modified in the deal form.
- You can access just by clicking on the deal name link from the account form
Access Menu / CRM / Deals
- Select and status option from drop down list (classification, analysis, value proposal...).
- Save this modification pressing on the save button. Notice how the workflow image will change and shows the new status.
5 Closing the deal
Finally, deals can only end in two possible states: won or lost.
- Press the
select the corresponding status on the Stage field.
button or the button depending on the desired final stage (see previous image),