Account is a lead customer when it becomes a real corporate client.
- From a converted lead customer
- Through the account form
1 The account form
Menu: CRM / Accounts
Account information box: this data can come from the lead customer information after the conversion or can be filled in this form.
- Account name: it corresponds to the company name.
- Phone number and website of the company.
- The Annual revenue and the Number of employees give us an idea of the possible volume of the business.
- The Industry refers to the kind of industry the company belongs to. Select one among the standard options.
- Box of the Additional information about the company.
- Account type: this field describes the relationship with the account company. Select one among the standard options.
- Rating to make an assessment of the current situation: acquired, active, project canceled... Select one among the standard options.
- Source refers to the origin of the contact: call, web form, web search... Select one among the standard options.
- Account number: optional account number or code to relate it to another company's information management system.
- Fax number of the company.
- SIC Code: standard digit code for classifying industres. For further information, see SICODE.COM
Account type and source options
The standard options that the application displays can be modified, added or deleted to adapt your company features. This action must be taken during application implementation. To this end, see Administration section.
Billing information box: it should coincide with the billing address of the company.
The button will copy this information into the shipping information box.
- Shipment information box: it should coincide with the shipping address of the company. The button will copy this information into the billing information box.
1.1 The clone option
This form has thebutton that allows, as the name implies, to clone an account with the same name and the same contents but different ID. Once the clone is created, they can be modified independently from each other.