This guide will help you define each of the necessary elements to create and effectively manage lead customers, your accounts and the existing deals.
The registration forms allow users to create and manage the registers of each entity.
1 Forms functional description
Each entity of the application has its own form, although it is also allowed from each form to view or manage the links to other entities. The entity forms are: leads, accounts, contacts and deals.
1.1 How to use forms
On the top part of the form, the user can find the transaction buttons, which allows users to perform the necessary transaction to create and manage new registers.
1.2 Common fields on forms
All forms have some fields in common. These are:
- Owner: an owner is automatically assigned to all entities, usually the user who created them. The owners are the only ones who can modify or eliminate their entities.
- Description: add a unique and concise but complete and comprehensive description of the entire entity.
- Notes: you may also add notes, as many as required.
- Documents: you can attach files, such as documents or photos, to your entities. Add as many as required.
- Tasks: you may also add tasks, as many as required. The standard options that the application displays in these fields can be modified, added or deleted to adapt to your company necessities.
2 Importing data without using forms
Another way to enter data into the system (deals, customers, accounts ...) is through the data importation from an
This option is available only to application administrators.
For further information, consult the section Administration.
There is the possibility to program automatic reminders of tasks and deals through the
Cron Task option,
which can be configured via Axional Studio by the System Manager.
When configured, the system notifies the user through an email message. The frequency of the messages depends on the configuration in Cron task option.