This example shows the number of invoices according to their total amount per year and graphically determine the trend of the total invoices.
You see the parameterization of the box:
- Selector type of Histogram graph.
- Column of the sentence with which you want to analyze (count), in this case the total of the total invoice.
- Filter by combo of the column the_year and thus be able to filter the graph by years.
- SQL statement to execute, in this case:
<select> <columns> YEAR(invoicedate) the_year, ROUND(invoice.total,2) <alias name='total' /> </columns> <from table='invoice'/> <order>1,2</order> </select>
* Starting from the table of invoices and grouping by year, obtaining the total sale and profit.
For this type of graph, it is not necessary to indicate the series.
- On the y-axis scale the number of times an invoice has a certain amount.
- Range of the amount of the invoices.
* When positioning on a column, detail the amount of the invoice and the number of repetitions for the year selected in the combo.