Query Information tool provides useful information about the performed query object.
1 Query information options
When users are executing a query through an object, the "information" icon will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
By clicking the
Query Information icon the pop-up window will open. It displays the General Information screen with general information on the query run on the object selected. On the left side of this screen it is possible to access, through the menu, the different available screens of the tool. These are: General Information, Query Information, Connection Information, Primary SQL and Fragments.
1.1 General Information
In this section, users will find general information not directly related to the selected query object. The main content of this window shows general information divided into three areas:
- Database: shows general information about the source database.
- Database: shows database code where previous query has been executed.
- Primary table: shows main table where previous query was run.
- Dictionaries: shows database's dictionaries, as well as the dictionary where it is registered.
- Transaction: user will see different parameters that define the quality of transaction objects.
- Security: through this panel users can only see their privileges on the query.
If the user has the proper rights, this screen offers two extra options related to the query object on the top-right part of the menu.
1.2 Query Information
This section contains specific data related to the last executed query: the date and timestamp recorded, as well as any filters (conditions) on the object.
1.3 Connection Information
- Connection: options related to connection ID, Server and alphanumeric text string, used to uniquely identify each row of each table.
- User: options related to username, connection group, and physical users.
- DB Session: includes information about the query session.
- feprogram: identifies client software
- hostname: host of client process
- pid: process id of client
- sid: session id
- tty: tty of client process
- user: user who owns the session
1.4 Primary SQL
This option shows a list of all statements related to this query, called the primary SQL. By selection one SELECT statement, the screen will display the related details. On the right side of the screen and using percent bars, the required time in ms for each statement is displayed.
On the query results, the cursor allows scrolling through each of the rows. The fragments are the statements related to one specific cursor position on the query results.