On the right side of the screen, the profile picture allows the user to access:
- SETUP button: to manage user profile, for example personal information, email, etc.
- LOGOUT button: to exit the system.
- Info icon : access information about Axional version.
- Palette icon : access the style selector. For further information see The style selector.
When the user enters SETUP, it will appear in a new menu on the left side of the screeen (see image below). Through this menu the users can modify their data.
1.1 General Information
In this section, the user will find four panels shown below:
- IDENTIFICATION: the user can change their name and phone number. The Group and DB group fields are filled automatically.
- PASSWORD: the user can change their password, see date of most recent update, password security level, password expiration date, and failed login attempts. Note that password requirements, such as the number of characters, are set by the administrator.
- LOCALE: the user can change the language of the application, their country and timezone. They can also choose a number and date format, as well as long or short date format.
- VIRTUAL DISK: shows the size of the virtual disk as a donut chart.
In this section, the user can view information about their session in real time, for example: the server to which they are connected, time of login and logout, how long they have been connected, and browsers they have used.
This section provides all email-related information:
- EMAIL: user email address.
- MAXIMUM EMAIL SIZE: establishes maximum permitted email size.
- RECOVERY EMAIL ADDRESS: backup address where password will be sent if user forgets it.
- EMAIL SIGNATURE / INCLUDE SIGNATURE: default signature added by the Axional Studio email application.
- READING NOTIFICATION: indicates when an email has been read.
- DELIVERY NOTIFICATION: indicates when an email has been received.
In this section, the user can set up printer configuration. Section panels are shown below:
- (1) SELECTING PRINTERS: the user can connect to a group of printers and set a default printer.
- (2) REPORTING SETTINGS: the user can choose how to print a report: with SQL query conditions on each page, only on the first page, grouping the same subgroups, printing the text in ASCII language, centering the text, etc.
- (3) HIDE HEADERS OF: the user can choose which parts of the header (date, time, user, database) will be shown when a report is printed.
- (4) PRINT COLORS: the user can set the colors in which documents will be printed.
- (5) PRINT MARGINS: the user can set margin size for reports.
In this section, the user can edit the configuration of their applications via the following panels:
Look and feeel: the user can change the appearance of the database visualization. From here it is possible to modify:
the design, density, aspect, portal aspect, primary color (background), secondary color (background), contrast color and highlight color.
- Appearance: select from one of the available themes. The color of these themes can be modified.
- Density: select between Low, Medium or High and modify the text size.
- Portal appearance: select between light or dark mode. Dark mode improves visibility for users with low vision and those sensitive to strong light. It also facilitates the use of the device in a low light environment.
- Primary color (background): it is the corporate color, and it is used in the top bar of the application, which contains the company name and user and application icons.
- Secondary color (background): it is the color of the application, and it is used in the bar with the object's title and action buttons (previous, next, refresh, insert, ...) and in the header of the dialogues. It is also used as the background color of some buttons in the application.
- Accent color: it is mainly used in links, focus color of input fields, etc.
Highlight color: it is used to highlight a selected row, for example in views or in an SQLTable when a row is selected.
- Editor: the user can change the program editor color.
- Query: the user can change the structure of their database filters to execute a formula.
- Report: the user can set the number of rows for query results.
Form: the user can show hot keys (1) to see shortcuts, click show console (2),
and disable checks (3) to validate data inserted in forms after they have entered all fields.
In addition, the user can define next records(4) that they want to appear below the form.
Axional Studio Consoledisplays detailed information about the object configuration, only recommended for developers.
1.5.1 The style selector
The Style Selector is available from any screen and at any time, a tool that allows you to modify the appearance of the current theme.
- Click on the picture of the user profile: a popup will appear.
- Select the icon of the palette : the palette of selectable colors will be displayed on the screen, as well as the current values for the primary, secondary, contrast and highlight colors. Select the color to modify and choose a new one in the palette.
- From here it is also possible to modify the density or the light/dark theme of the portal.
1.6 Personal Information
User can enter or edit their home and work data.
The user can choose how many rows they want displayed in their channels.
Finally, in this section the user can see all information related to
Axional devices (1), enable location (2), and synchronize table rules (3).
Data in this section can only be modified by the system administrator.