The type of funnel ghaph or funnel is designed to represent a series of values where each individual value presents a percentage of the total.
This example shows the total sales by country and year
You see the parameterization of the box:
- Selector type of Funnel graph.
- Column of the sentence with value to be displayed, in this case the country country.
- Filter by combo of the column The_year and thus be able to filter the graph by years.
- SQL statement to execute:
<select> <columns> YEAR(invoicedate) <alias name='the_year' />, customer.country, SUM(invoice.total) total </columns> <from table='invoice'> <join table='customer'> <on>invoice.customerid = customer.customerid</on> </join> </from> <group>1,2</group> <order>3 DESC</order> </select>
* Starting from the table of invoices and grouping by year and country.
5. In the series the column is added ' total'.