The type of histogram ghaph is thought to represent values and determine their repetitions.
This example shows the number of invoices according to their total amount per year and graphically determine the trend of the total invoices.
You see the parameterization of the box:
- Selector type of Histogram graph.
- Column of the sentence with which you want to analyze (count), in this case the total of the total invoice.
- Filter by combo of the column the_year and thus be able to filter the graph by years.
- SQL statement to execute, in this case:
<select> <columns> YEAR(invoicedate) the_year, ROUND(invoice.total,2) <alias name='total' /> </columns> <from table='invoice'/> <order>1,2</order> </select>
* Starting from the table of invoices and grouping by year, obtaining the total sale and profit.
For this type of graph, it is not necessary to indicate the series.
- On the y-axis scale the number of times an invoice has a certain amount.
- Range of the amount of the invoices.
* When positioning on a column, detail the amount of the invoice and the number of repetitions for the year selected in the combo.