In this example, the total sales per day and filtering per year are shown.
You see the parameterization of the box:
- Selector type of Timeseries graph.
- Column of the sentence with temporary value, in this case the day of invoice invoicedate.
- Filter by combo of the column The_year and thus be able to filter the graph by years.
- SQL statement to execute, in this case:
<select> <columns> YEAR(invoicedate) <alias name='the_year'/>, invoice.invoicedate, SUM(invoice.total) <alias name='the_total' /> </columns> <from table='invoice'/> <group>1,2</group> <order>1,2</order> </select>
* Starting from the table of invoices and grouping by year and day.
5. In the series the column ' the_total' is added with the numerical value, in this case the total sales per month and year.
In this type of graph the user can interact to filter part of their values.
- (1) Filter by combo, for each year returned in the main sentence.
- (2) By clicking on the zoom values, the graph will increase or decrease.
- (3) Imputing the date in the fields from - to.
- (4) The lower zone allows to be expanded or contracted and with lateral displacement to control the zoom of data.