1 Execution process
The execution flow of the form transformation process is described below:
- Obtain the related data based on the entered value and the SoftReferences parameterization.
- Calculate reactive values as defined by ColumnOptions.
- Apply the validation expressions defined by wic_jdic_clientchk, which involve the transformed field.
- Determines the nullability of form fields as defined by ColumnOptions.
- Determines the editability of the form fields according to the definition of ColumnOptions.
Some of these actions are executed on the client-side and others on the server-side.
The diagram below shows the interactions and procedures involved in the transformation process, and where they are executed: